Thursday 30 April 2015

london work diary - shoot 9

Work diary - London shoot

For this shoot i decided to go to London during my own time so I could photograph many the tourist attractions and see what evidences i could find. I enjoyed doing this shoot as i found that there was also something for me to photograph wherever i went. I found the whole shoot to be relaxed and gave me freedom to choose what i wanted to take photos of. I found that i had photographed many images that would fit into my project, and when looking at my straight images from the shoot i am very happy with how they came out. 


These two images are examples from my shoot. The one above shows the London eye, one of the main tourist attractions. In this image there is no presence of humans and the shot is simple and just focuses on the eye. The eye itself shows use of shape and structure i the eye, and shows evidence of something being man made.  The image below is of the national gallery and in the image shows that its a popular tourist attraction.In the image there is a clear view of the gallery and shows the shape and structure of the building.


Progression:
This shoot moved me away from the use of vandalism and signs, topics that i has previously focused on. In the next few sessions i am going to focus on some new topics such as fashion to show how different looks can change a persons appearance. This shoot has helped to focus on composition which is something that i will tae not consideration in my next shoot. It has made me think more throughly about the composition of my images what i want to actually be in my image.



No comments:

Post a Comment