Thursday 12 March 2015

Shoot 6 - work diary

Studio emotions shoot - Work diary

Evaluation:
In today's session worked in the studio, and i photographed pictures of emotions. Katy was my model and she expressed multiple different emotions for me to photograph. I found that we was limited on the emotions that we could portray just through facial expressions. With the images that i did take i created a multiple imagery that expressed the different emotions.

The image above is the multiple imagery that I produced in today's session. I feel like I was able to show different emotions in the piece that will work as a good form of evidence for my topic. I like the way that a topic can be explored by a multiple imagery, its something that i would like to continue using throughout my project.

Progression:
In my next session i am going to look at new ways i will look at this topic of evidence. I will eventually come back to the topic of emotions and will look at them in a more serious and personal way. I am also going to do a shoot at home, looking at fashion and relationships as i think i will be able to create better images this way than in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment