Sunday 8 February 2015

Shoot 1 - work diary

Work diary - initial response shoot:

Evaluation:
At the beginning of this session I went out and was shooting a response for the topic of weather. After looking back at my images and a class discussion on the topics we had chosen to do, I decided that I was going change my topic to evidence as I think this will produce some better images and will be more enjoyable for me. I went out on an another shoot and this time was focusing on evidence. I immediately found myself taking more photos than I had been for weather and I found myself enjoying the shoot more. By the end of the session I found myself thinking of different directions to take this topic down and thinking of different skills I would like to progress.















Progression:

From the change in topic i decided this session, I can now see a little clearer where I would like to take this project. Over the next few shoots I would like to widen my number of pictures showing evidence without limiting my self to sticking to a certain idea. Once I have done this I would like to consider some of my ideas that I would generally like to focus my project on, so fair I have come up with the ideas of childhood/adulthood, wealth, and appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment